Friday, August 10, 2007

Chase's Vlog

So I did the video for Wednesday, August 8th. It was a pretty run of the mill day--some class, some tasty sandwiches for lunch (I love those sandwiches), presentations on our projects and then a group dinner. I wanted to capture the feeling of the daily goings-on around this trip, and I think that this video does okay in communicating that. Some of the editing is a little rough, but it was my first time making a video, so all things considered I think it turned out okay.

Soundtrack
"My Michelle (Live)" - Guns 'N Roses
"Southtown Girls" - The Hold Steady
"Hard Like It's a Pose" - Alec Empire
Jaws Theme
"King of the Hill theme" - The Refreshments
"Strange Lover" - Ghostland Observatory
"Massive Nights" - The Hold Steady
"Gangsta's Paradise" (sampled from Stevie Wonder's "Pastime Paradise") - Coolio

Sorry about the lighting at dinner. What can ya do? Julie, the Jaws part is a joke. I don't really prowl the courtyard seas for free wine. I promise. I hope y'all like it!


6 comments:

Mark S said...

Chase, that's awesome... I love it.

rrray said...

I'm in ur Amsterdam, p0wnin' yr resrchrz! You are the master!

Clifford Tatum said...

chase, nice work! really captured the rhythm of the day. tho i don't know about that goofy at the end...

Julie Villegas said...

so many beautiful moments...where to begin...great job!

Sunil said...

yes.

juliagulia87 said...

Oh my god, your vlog is so hot